Post Surgery care
1. After having your procedure please limit your activity for 24 hours. Do not get the wound wet.
2. Apply ice for 5 minutes every 2 hours, take 2 extra strength Tylenol (as needed), every 4 - 6 hours.
3. After 24 -48 hours remove pressure bandage and cleanse with soap and water. Apply topical antibiotic daily and cover with a bandage.
4. Call the office if you experience signs of infection; Prolonged pain, swelling, redness or yellow discharge. Telephone of office 805-497-8080.
5. Return to office as directed for your suture removal.
Biopsy care - with stiches (Please refer to Surgery care page)