Before your Botox / Dysport treatment
1. Avoid all anti-inflammatory medications and blood thinners including NSAIDS, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Motrin and Aleve 3 days prior to treatment.
2. If you are prone to bruising we recommend taking over the counter Arnica 3 days prior to your treatment and continue for 3 days after treatment. (Can be bought at Whole Foods)
After your Botox / Dysport treatment
1. Do not lie down for at least 4 hours but if necessary keep your head elevated with two pillows.
2. Do not perform physical activities for 4 -6 hours.
3. A cool compress may be applied which will reduce bruising.
4. I you need to kneel down please squat.
5. Practice frowning exercise for treated muscles for about 1 hour after treatment. (This helps Botox / Dysport work into your muscles)
Any pain or problems call our office at 805-497-8080.